Star Actress, Ify Onwuemene, Needs Money To Shoot Movie
Pretty actress, Ify Onwuemene, who started her acting career with the popular TV soap, 'Everyday People', where she played the wife of late veteran actor, Sam Loco Efe in the series, has applauded the rapid growth in the movie industry, but has advised producers to always give scripts to those who truly deserve them.
The actress revealed that she started acting through the grace of God because she had no formal education in acting. Ify stated that she told Mr. Tajudeen Adepetu, producer of the TV soap (Everyday People) that she had no acting experience, but ready to excel in the business.
Speaking on the quality of movies produced nowadays in Nigeria, the actress praised 'Reloaded', which had the magic touches of Emem Isong's and Desmond Elliot, saying she loved the way the flick was properly sequenced and delivered.
Ify said she would like to produce her own movies, but would need the financial backing of people in achieving her goal. The actress said she does not have the financial muscle to produce the kind of movie she hopes to do.
She advised up and coming actress to know what they want and work towards getting them. She preached against actress using what they have to get what they want.
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu