Kemi Adetiba is my baby mama that cooks eba- Vic-O
Italian based Nigerian artiste, Vic-O, can be major prankster when he wants. The self-proclaimed King of rap, who has been away from the entertainment scene has jumped back with a cover of Designer's Panda. His newly released track is a diss track even though he wouldn't admit it, that was aimed at Falz the Bad Guy.
Vic O had promised that he would mock Falz because the rapper had mocked his RIP Drake and Meek Mill song on an MTV Base programme. However, that is not our story for today but about his love for Kemi Adetiba, he went ahead to call her his baby mama who loves to cook eba.
Kemi who occasionally support Vic O was angry that the rapper refused to mention her name on any of his songs even though he likes her greatly. This has forced the rapper to mention her on his track.
He sings “Famzing on another level. #Vico just called #kemiadetiba his baby mama that cooks eba. Don't forget panda is not a diss song, as VIC O mentioned in the song “This is not a Diss track, I am too big to be dissing a small rapper who can't speak good English”.
Kemi responded “Did I just hear "Kemi Adetiba"???#VicO #PandaD-mix” Maybe, this their love thing may get a little better now.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges