Nigeria's Jacqueline Ilumoka Emerges 2014 Miss Black Africa UK Winner
Last Saturday, a 20-year-old Nigerian student was crowned the 2014 winner of Miss Black Africa UK. The event, which was held at the Royal Regency Hall, London, saw the decoration of Jacqueline Ilumoka as the new queen.
She defeated 21 other beautiful contestants to wear the coveted crown.
Ace comedian-cum-actor, Lateef Lovejoy and the 2011 winner of Miss Black Africa UK, Ruvimbo Chinzou, hosted the show.
One the panel of judges were the host of the Sporah Show, Sporah Njau from Tanzania the Director of Miss China, Bin Zhang; Founder of the 'Against All Odds Charity', Fikelephi Jackson from Zimbabwe; and the founder of Positive Runway: Global Catwalk, Justina Mutale from Zambia.
Joanitha Ntangeki from Tanzania was announced the first runner-up of the competition while Samrawit Tesema from Ethiopia emerged the second runner-up.
Ilumoka will now assume the responsibility of Ambassador of the Miss Black Africa, Queens4Africa project.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo