Newly Crowned Queen Rosemary Aboyi celebrates Christmas, preaches love
The newly crowned Face of Unique Models Nigeria 2020/2021, Queen Rosemary Aboyi has urged Nigerians to show love for one another as they celebrate Christmas to mark the birth of Jesus Christ.
The 21years model stated that the spirit of Christmas required people to rededicate themselves to friendship, kindness and compassion.
“Christmas is a commemoration that connects the world to love, selflessness, sacrifice and solidarity; which are the virtues that Christ unambiguously propagated.
As we celebrate this season of love, we must be circumspect so as not to lose our loved ones. Except it is absolutely necessary to go out, please stay at home.
“Inasmuch as the government will enforce the rules relating to the COVID-19, it is important that each and every one of us takes personal responsibility to protect ourselves and the people around us by abiding by all public health and safety measures to ensure that we are safe,” she said
Face of Unique models is all about models and creativity. their objective is to promote and give young women an opportunity to realise their dreams and support communities and philanthropic causes they are passionate about, the organization also strive to find and develop perfect ambassadors to represent unique models and give back to the less privileged.
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu