Love Between Cynthia Morgan, Dammy Krane Wax Stronger
It is now obvious to many of the music industry watchers that the said relationship between top screen diva; Tonto Dike and Hypertek's whiz-kid; Dammy Krane has come to end after Cynthia Morgan took charge of the singer's love life.
Though, the two love-birds have debunked their love story on different occasion, but it became real at Cynthia Morgan's "Taken" video shoot, which held on 23rd September 2014 at the popular Warehouse located at Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun Lagos.
The Afro-pop singer, Dammy Krane sneaks into the venue at the peak of the night with a male companion to support his lover; Cynthia Morgan.
It surprised many at the location that caught the 22years-old female singer in a short session of kisses and warm hugs with the 2face's signed artiste; Dammy krane at the end of every scene captured by ace film director, Clarence Peters.
Meanwhile, sources close to Dammy Krane at his 1004 Estate resident, Victoria Island; alleged him having affairs with wealth and top influential women, those that have been flourishing him with cash and different gift items.
Cynthia Ikponmwenosa Morgan is currently working on the promotion of her new song 'Taken' is an Edo State born Dancehall/HipHop artiste signed with Jude Okoye (that's Psquare's big brother) under his NorthSide Entertainment label in August 2013.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Tochukwu Karen Obiwulu Celebrates Birthday with Be
- Let’s Work for Peace in Nigeria: Violence Erodes o
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl in Nigeria World Anita
- Check out Most Beautiful Melanin Girl In Nigeria W
- D-Boy serenades Nigeria with brand new promotional
- Angels and Demons Theme Garnished Made In Heaven P
- Alleged Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri chall
- BBNaija: Fake nominations put Cindy, Diane, Frodd