ATORISE GETS CHILD OUT OF WEDLOCK
Gospel singer, Lanre Teriba popularly known as Atorise has just had a baby girl from his longtime girlfriend and lover, Bola. The baby who arrived nearly two months ago, according to reliable sources was christened Oluwajomiloju by the ace gospel singer at a church in Akute, Ogun State before he travelled to the United States of America for an engagement.
Atorise, married to a devout Moslem wife, Rukayat and blessed with four children, according to sources has kept Bola's new baby away from the knowledge of his wife who has been described as a no- nonsense woman.
Though he has been forthcoming in his responsibilities, the arrival of the baby girl, our source hinted, really jolted him. Atorise who returned last week from the US, was sighted at Bola's Agidingbi's home last Friday night with goodies for the new baby, our source hinted.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw