ATORISE GETS CHILD OUT OF WEDLOCK
Gospel singer, Lanre Teriba popularly known as Atorise has just had a baby girl from his longtime girlfriend and lover, Bola. The baby who arrived nearly two months ago, according to reliable sources was christened Oluwajomiloju by the ace gospel singer at a church in Akute, Ogun State before he travelled to the United States of America for an engagement.
Atorise, married to a devout Moslem wife, Rukayat and blessed with four children, according to sources has kept Bola's new baby away from the knowledge of his wife who has been described as a no- nonsense woman.
Though he has been forthcoming in his responsibilities, the arrival of the baby girl, our source hinted, really jolted him. Atorise who returned last week from the US, was sighted at Bola's Agidingbi's home last Friday night with goodies for the new baby, our source hinted.
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer