I'm At War With Myself—Eva Alordiah
She might be regarded as a tom-boy with an attitude but she surely has a story to tell, which some might be interested in.
Fast-rising Delta State born rapper, Eva Alordiah, who reportedly sealed a deal with Guinness Nigeria Plc disclosed how she feels about the contract. The rapper said she fought a personal war to attain her present position.
According to her, “The Guinness #MadeOfBlack campaign is one I am very proud to be a part of. It speaks volumes of the same things and ideals I have been trying to pass across for a while now.
“What we have just talked about with my new single 'War Coming' is what Guinness is trying to pass across with this campaign all over Africa which I think is huge. I'm happy Guinness identified with.
Describing the inspiration behind her new single 'War Coming' Eva says she has long identified with the song because it tells the story of her many struggles with life.
“As someone who has gone through many ups and downs to get where I am, having a medium as beautiful as music to express myself and my many views through real life experiences, the song 'War Coming' helps me do that with ease.
“It's like you are at war with yourself in search for a better you, a more successful you, a deeper sweeter meaning to this beautiful life we have been blessed with," she said.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti