FASHION POLICE: DJ Cuppy- Bold in Print at The Nigeria Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2014
DJ Cuppy kept her look fun and flirty for the 9th Nigeria Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2014 that took place on Sunday, August 31st at the NYU Skirball Center for Performing Arts in New York. Though she didn't win the category for “World DJ Of The Year”, she definitely stepped out in style!
DJ Cuppy wore a white sleeveless top with a high-waisted lime green circle skirt that had large zebra prints. She kept her jewelry fairly simple, as she only wore a bejeweled statement neckpiece and double finger ring.
Her white and black striped pointed heels were super trendy and accented the zebra prints on her skirt. Lastly, she wore her hair in a high ponytail ombre style that we all know to be her signature look. I tend to love DJ Cuppy's outfits because she always keeps it fresh with bold colors and is never afraid to step into the fearless side of fashion.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older