FASHION POLICE: DJ Cuppy- Bold in Print at The Nigeria Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2014
DJ Cuppy kept her look fun and flirty for the 9th Nigeria Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2014 that took place on Sunday, August 31st at the NYU Skirball Center for Performing Arts in New York. Though she didn't win the category for “World DJ Of The Year”, she definitely stepped out in style!
DJ Cuppy wore a white sleeveless top with a high-waisted lime green circle skirt that had large zebra prints. She kept her jewelry fairly simple, as she only wore a bejeweled statement neckpiece and double finger ring.
Her white and black striped pointed heels were super trendy and accented the zebra prints on her skirt. Lastly, she wore her hair in a high ponytail ombre style that we all know to be her signature look. I tend to love DJ Cuppy's outfits because she always keeps it fresh with bold colors and is never afraid to step into the fearless side of fashion.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings
- Photos: The ADAORAble Charmers Fashion Runway 2018
- Ken Erics of Nollywood releases video of his debut
- Gospel Singer Skalawee Set For South South Pre Alb