I’m The Real King Of RnB, Not Banky W—Darey Art Alade Declares
Talented Nigerian singer and songwriter, Darey Art Alade, popularly known as Darey, has declared himself as 'the king of RnB' in Nigeria.
The 'Soul Muzik' artiste disclosed this to Encomium in a chat when asked if he sees Banky W as his competitor in the industry.
“There is only one king of RnB. I have never heard anybody being called king of RnB except me. I have never heard anybody call him (Banky W) the king of RnB except if you think he is one. But the truth is, there is only one king, and you know who the king is. If you doubt it, my new material will settle the scores. Although it has taken sometime, I am very happy the work is coming out soon,” Darey declared.
The singer is currently one of the judges of the ongoing singing competition, 'Nigerian Idol', sponsored by Etisalat.
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire