Queen Nwokoye Becomes Busiest Nollywood Actress
Nollywoodgists.com can confirm that sultry actress, Queen Nwokoye, is now the busiest actress in the Nigerian movie industry. Digs done by us reveal that many filmmakers in the Asaba (Delta State) and Enugu axis now run after the role-interpreter for appearances in the flicks.
It was disclosed to us by several key stakeholders in Nollywood that Queen now moves from one movie location to the other doing what she is well known for.
Going by what one of the filmmakers told Nollywoodgists.com, there is hardly any film shot in Asaba and Enugu, the new preferred locations for mass film production in Nigeria, that Queen is not involved in.
“Most producers want Queen Nwokoye in their movies. I don't know why but it seems many people like her and love to watch her movies. I was not surprised when you (Nollywoodgists.com) reported few weeks ago that Wasiu (K1 De Ultimate) commended her acting prowess. It shows how loved the actress is,” one of the producers in Asaba told us.
It was also gathered that Queen's acting prowess and role interpretation is responsible for the likeness she now enjoys from many movie buffs.
Queen Nwokoye has been in the acting world for a long time. She is one of the actresses that has kept a low profile life despite her fame. In 2011, the pretty actress was named the 'Most Scandal Free Actress' at the Best of Nollywood (BON) awards. She has indeed enjoyed a sandal free career.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu