Paying Back With Bad, Adds No Value To Your Life………….Actor, Chinedu Ikedieze
Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze, has taken his time out to advice fans on how to tolerate one another no matter the situation surrounding them.
The actor explained that some people are just out there to bring others down but if one makes the mistake of hurting them in return, it makes no meaning.
Chinedu better known as Aki, urged fans to neglect pride and try to apologise at every given situation which serves as a sign of maturity and not giving up.
“Actions speak louder than words. We can apologize over and over, but if our actions don't change, the words become meaningless.”
“The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.”
“Sometimes you have to shut up, swallow your pride, & accept that you're wrong, it's not giving up, it's called growing up,” he posted.
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows