Stella Damasus Questions why Dr Adadevoh Died, While Dr Brantly Survives
As the nation mourns the death of Dr Ameyo Adadevoh, who treated the late Liberian Patrick Sawyer and got infected with Ebola Virus on the line of her duty, entertainment practitioners have lend their voices in a resounding tribute to the doctor. However, actress Stella Damasus is questioning why the American Dr. Kent Brantly who contracted the Ebola Virus while treating infected individuals in Liberia, survived from the virus while Nigerian Dr. Adadevoh had to die. According to Ms. Damasus, it is all about nationality and governance. Continue…
"These two doctors were infected with Ebola. The American doctor (Dr kent brantly) has been treated and will be released from the Emory university hospital in Atlanta on Thursday. The Nigerian doctor (Dr stella Ameyo Adadevoh) is dead because there was no treatment for her.
"They both did the same work, trying to save people but one's nationality saved him and the other one's nationality killed her. Please go to the link in my bio and sign the petition. It's not too much to ask," she stated.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges
- US Based Actress And Ex Beauty Dr. Krystal Okeke J
- Godwin Maduka Bags Exceptional Humanitarian Awards
- Spotlights On The Outstanding Achievements, Prospe