BBA Host, IK Osakioduwa Loses Mum
Popular Rhythm 93.7 FM, Lagos presenter and BigBrother Africa host, IK Osakioduwa has lost his mum, Mrs Felicia Oviawe.
IK (formerly known as 'Wild Child' on radio) announced this yesterday via twitter.
The Edo State born BBA host tweeted, "'I want to say a BIG thank you to all who have called or sent messages to express their love and support since I lost my mom this morning (Friday). God bless you guys.
"She was a truly phenomenal woman and as a family we have chosen to celebrate her and be grateful for the time we had with her.
We ask that you keep us in your prayers. Especially in the days ahead. Once again, God bless you. Thank you."
IK has been the host of BBA since inception. He has also hosted Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) show for some years now except this year's edition.
He was also the host of Bring Back the Book initiative by President Jonathan held in Lagos in 2011 during his presidential campaign.
Nollywoodgists.com commensurate with IK on his loss.
Click the link below to go to...
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges
- US Based Actress And Ex Beauty Dr. Krystal Okeke J
- Godwin Maduka Bags Exceptional Humanitarian Awards
- Spotlights On The Outstanding Achievements, Prospe