I Can Plot My Ex-Boyfriend’s Downfall—Toolz
While some individuals don't see anything wrong in still being friends with their exes, others despise it with passion and would not have anything to do with them.
But for celebrity radio presenter with Beat FM, Lagos, Tolu Oniru otherwise known as Toolz, she can't take such. According her, she will even plot the downfall of her ex-boyfriend if she remains friend with him. To her, her family members should not even have anything to do with her ex.
“Why would they talk to him, I am the connection, you met him because of me,” Toolz asked on Tuesday on her programme.
The presenter with a 'threatening backside' further disclosed that she also has never said hello to a guy before or even ask a guy out because she feels it isn't right.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Behind The Scenes Of Biggibanchi Music Video Of "m
- Naira Marley’s ‘Yahoo’ Comment A National Shame An
- Patrick Akinfenwa, Mohammed Garuba, Adedotun Sulai
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador