Star Actress, Genevieve, Now Owns A Mansion In Parkview Estate, Ikoyi
Star actress, Genevieve Nnaji has stepped up her game big time, Information reaching us has it that the Nollywood actress has just acquired a sprawling mansion in Parkview, Ikoyi area of Lagos.
The mother of one and notable thespian purchased the luxurious home in high profile property around that area valued by property merchants to be nothing less than over N150m, to tell a story with a title, 'Hard Work Pays'.
People in the know revealed that Genevieve, who is recently having an issue with the publishers of Yes Magazine over an interview they published a few weeks ago, is now a proud owner of three expensive and posh houses within the aficionados lair.
It was recently reported that she built a multi-million naira mansion for her parents in Lekki, and has another mansion in Oniru Estate, and now she has gotten another one in Parkview Estate.
Though, many of her colleagues said it's not movie that is fetching her that much to be buying house like that; after all, she is not the only one in the industry who is leaving large.
And also that she is not a delight of corporate organisations like that because of her attitude to be considered for endorsement except a few ones she did in the past.
Well, we congratulate Genevieve for this new acquisition but she should think deeply of buying a home rather than the houses she is buying here and there.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere