Toyin Aimakhu, Hubby Mark Wedding Anniversary
Movie stars, Toyin Aimakhu and her husband, Niyi Johnson are marking their first year together as husband and wife today, Tuesday, July 8, 2014.
They got married exactly one year ago at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry in Lagos, which was almost marred by a downpour.
An excited Toyin took to Twitter to write, “just like yesterday hmm. God I thank you for the journey so far, oko mi, Adeniyi, happy wedding anniversary and thanks for changing my negativity into positivity."
Click the link below to go to...
- Behind The Scenes Of Biggibanchi Music Video Of "m
- Naira Marley’s ‘Yahoo’ Comment A National Shame An
- Patrick Akinfenwa, Mohammed Garuba, Adedotun Sulai
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador