I’m Doing Fine but Still Ashamed of Myself...Boy Caught in Plane Wheel, Daniel Ohikhena
How time flies, remember the young boy who was caught after hiding in the wheel of an Arik plane from Benin to Lagos on Saturday, August 24, 2013, Daniel Ricky Ohikhena, he is all grown now and doing fine in school.
All thanks to Governor Adams Oshiomhol, who reached out to him and placed him on a full scholarship and today, he is a boarding student in one of the prestigious secondary schools in Edo and enjoying all the facilities available as the governor's son.
Daniel recalling the plane ordeal stated that he feels ashamed of himself to have taken such risk which would have probably ended his life.
He said that after he was invited by the Governor, he was scared that he would be sent to jail not knowing that something good awaits him.
“I feel stupid and ashamed of myself remembering what I did. That thing could have led me to jail or even death. My life has changed since then and I thank God for that. I was even scared then that the Comrade Governor was going to put me in jail but he saved my life.”
While speaking with Vanguard, he advised people not to make silly decision such as his as it was too risky.” I have been telling any person who cares to listen not to try that thing I did, it was too risky. I was shocked to have survived. If not for God I would have died”.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive