Jide Kosoko's Daughter Welcomes Baby Boy
It feels so good when a woman is fulfilled with her wish to have her own child and carry them in her hands. The entertainment industry has bore another celebrity baby. This past few weeks it has just been celebrities welcoming their new born children.
Few days after it was reported that Yoruba actress Bimbo Oshin welcomed a baby girl, another actress has welcomed another new born baby. Yoruba actress, Sola Kosoko Abina, the daughter of Actor, Jide Kosoko, who got married in January 2012, and she has just delivered a bouncing baby boy.
She and her husband welcomed the bundle of joy few days ago on the 22nd of June. Her father Jide kosoko is very happy as he is a grandfather once again; this is his 7th grandchild from his children. According to him he is very much happy and excited. He acknowledged God's doing in the life of his family and that of his children.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei