2Face's Wife, Annie Macaulay, Opens Boutique In Lagos
The wife of 'African Queen' crooner, 2Face Idibia, Annie Macaulay, has opened a boutique in Lagos. The mother of one, Isabella, according to information gathered by Nollywoodgists.com, was recently opened for business officially.
The store is named '4Eva Young' and it is located at the popular Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki, Lagos. Annie has now joined one of the few Nollywood actresses that have taken to fashion stores to earn extra money away from their known profession, acting.
In May 2012, Annie and 2Face got married in a secret wedding that only had few family members in attendance.
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim