Nollywood Loses Top Costumier, Lizzy Ogbodo To Death
A top costumier in the Nigerian movie industry, Lizzy Ogbodo has died. The lady was said to have died after she was rushed to the hospital after she collapsed at her home in Enugu.
Ejiro Okurame, an actress, announced the demise of Lizzy on her Facebook page this morning.
Her post reads, "“Lizzy was treating typhoid and malaria since end of May, her neighbour saw her collapsed body on the stairs to her home in Enugu and rushed her to the hospital (Niger foundation) but her Blood pressure was very high, she was in coma for 3days with oxygen before she was even taken to another hospital for CT brain test, where doctors were waiting for her to come out from coma before treating her well or do brain surgery till she died by 2am on Saturday morning…she's like a sister to me and Mama G, we have been in tears since the incident. She is survived by 3kids who are currently in the university."
Additional Material By Osaremen Ehi James/Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
My hubby loves my body- hugging dresses –Mercy Johnson
How To Differentiate Nollywood (Nigerian Movies) From Hollywood Movies
Veteran Actress, Chinwe Owoh Slaps Upcoming Actress For Talking
Movie Marketers ban Ghanaian movies in Nigeria
Susan Peters Turns 'June Fool'? Spreads False Rumour On D'Banj Proposing To Genevieve
EXCLUSIVE: How Iyabo Ojo Allegedly Acquired Her SUV Range Rover
- Don Jazzy Reacts As Davido Refers To Him As His Me
- Iyabo Ojo calls out Governor Sanwo Olu over tax bi
- Man Shares Overwhelming Transformation
- Portable To Zino: You Get Car But Your Family Dey
- Sophia Momodu In Trouble As She Took Davido's Daug
- "My Father Died After I Killed A Crab" Man Narrate
- "God Am I A Stone" Tiwa Savage Wants A Partner Aga
- "na young babe you dey chop" Reactions As Isreal D
- Rema Reacts Humbly To Burnaboy's New Feat
- Learn How A Lady Caught A Thief Through Its Body O