Ibinabo Should Be Left Alone'- Jide Kosoko Voices Out
For the past few weeks, there have been big contest of arguments on the presidential role of the Actors Guild of Nigeria's (AGN) sitting president Ibinabo Fiberesima on whether she is doing her job well or not.
There have also been a serious rift between Ibinabo and actress Clarion Chukwurah, who has come out to say Ibinabo is not fit to lead the association and is an ex-convict.
Veteran actor Jide Kosoko has aired his opinion on the issue and for him, he sees Ibinabo as 'fit' for the post. He revealed that he has confidence in Ibinabo's administration and is only human to err.
He acclaimed that Ibinabo should be left alone and since she is human and not God, she will surely make mistakes sometimes.
We can recall that apart from the rift between Ibinabo and Clarion, her tenure has received a lot of criticism in the past and even now.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu