Nigerian Men Lack Respect For Women……Actress, Christabel Egbenya
Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya, has lashed out on Nigerian men saying that they take women for granted and lacks respect.
The Edo state born actress believes that the men are mostly insensitive, self-centred and do not show true love. Just few of them have feelings and respect for their women.
According to the actress, most men feel that money is everything that can make a lady happy. The truth is, money is not everything. Real men don't buy their women over with money, she noted.
The actress who has been living a philanthropic lifestyle, has featured in movies like, 'Room 202', 'Agony in the Temple', Peter and Paul', 'Sister Rebecca', 'King's Throne', 'Kingdom of Pleasure' , 'Village Mafia' among many others.
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Culture Nigeria,Queen Janet Afolabi kicks
- Thousands Of Music Lovers Come Together For The Fa
- Akure Residents To Celebrate Democracy Day With La
- Good Vibes With Dyo’s 'arena’ Remix Featuring Adek
- UNIZIK Student Painter Amarachi Attracts Governmen
- Ex-Beauty Glory David Becomes Paragon Queen Nigeri
- Isabella Okafor Celebrates Birthday With Cute Phot
- Okorocha's Relations Under Attack In Their Homes B