Nigerian Men Lack Respect For Women……Actress, Christabel Egbenya
Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya, has lashed out on Nigerian men saying that they take women for granted and lacks respect.
The Edo state born actress believes that the men are mostly insensitive, self-centred and do not show true love. Just few of them have feelings and respect for their women.
According to the actress, most men feel that money is everything that can make a lady happy. The truth is, money is not everything. Real men don't buy their women over with money, she noted.
The actress who has been living a philanthropic lifestyle, has featured in movies like, 'Room 202', 'Agony in the Temple', Peter and Paul', 'Sister Rebecca', 'King's Throne', 'Kingdom of Pleasure' , 'Village Mafia' among many others.
Click the link below to go to...
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley