Nigerian Men Lack Respect For Women……Actress, Christabel Egbenya
Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya, has lashed out on Nigerian men saying that they take women for granted and lacks respect.
The Edo state born actress believes that the men are mostly insensitive, self-centred and do not show true love. Just few of them have feelings and respect for their women.
According to the actress, most men feel that money is everything that can make a lady happy. The truth is, money is not everything. Real men don't buy their women over with money, she noted.
The actress who has been living a philanthropic lifestyle, has featured in movies like, 'Room 202', 'Agony in the Temple', Peter and Paul', 'Sister Rebecca', 'King's Throne', 'Kingdom of Pleasure' , 'Village Mafia' among many others.
Click the link below to go to...
- Actress Lala Akindoju Fires Actors’ Guild Nigeria
- Zynnell Zuh Talks Fashion And Style
- Fashion Mogul U&A Release Pictures Dubbed “Afro El
- My Body Attracts Female Fans – Nigerian Stunt Acto
- Teni: Humanity Over "The Industry"
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha