Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, Uche Jombo, Wanted As Face Of ‘Kill The Killers’
Health challenges in the country has not been left alone for the government to fight as the entertainment industry has decided to support the sector by helping create an enlightenment campaign about Diabetes and Blood Pressure.
This campaign was made possible by the New Nation's “Kill the Killers” initiative which top actor/director Desmond Elliot, actresses Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, and Monalisa Chinda have signed on as ambassadors.
The campaign is to raise awareness as well as help fight against Diabetes and Blood Pressure.
The screen big wigs were were so delighted to be part of the initiative which they feel will go along way in reducing death in the country. The deal was signed on Friday May 30, 2014 in Port Harcourt.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on