Ayo Adesanya Reveals The Birth Of Her Son Changed Her Life
Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya, has hipped praises and prayers for her son who recently added another year.
The actress admitted that the birth of her son at the Cook County hospital, Chicago Illinois USA, brought a turn around to her life after the whole challenges she had gone through.
Ayo added that her son has been her major confident and a source of encouragement which has helped her in shaping a whole lot of things in her life.
"Ten years ago when I first set my eyes and held this baby in my arms at the Cook County hospital Chicago Illinois USA, I knew my life will never be the same again...within this wonderful years you have been my friend, confidant and hero...you know me when am happy or down..u encourage and inspire me most..indeed u are a God sent ...Sweetness as you hit this beautiful landmark I pray you grow in wisdom and intelligence ....you will live longer to fulfill Gods purpose in your life...goodness.. long life, good health..joy ..happiness will follow you through all your days on earth ...have a fab birthday blessed child"
Recall that the Nollywood actress has had her own fair share of controversies resulting from her former marriage with Goriola Hassan, whom she claims treated her badly during their marriage with.
The two were married for about eight years but in 2008, things took a new turn when Ayo packed out of her matrimonial home with all her belongings from their Banire Street Surulere, Lagos residence to an undisclosed place while Goriola had gone clubbing with friends.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges