Chibok Girls: Nigerian Artistes Are Hypocrites—African China
African China has tongue lashed some Nigerian artistes for being hypocrites about the ongoing crises of the abducted girls by the dreaded insurgents in the country.
According to him, the song 'Boko Haram' would have not just been African China alone, but a collaboration of various Nigerian artistes.
The artiste stated that he approached some of his fellow artistes for collaboration about the song which they accepted, but later turned him down during production.
“I was happy when I approached some of the artistes, but along the line, they turned it down saying that they couldn't do the song and as such, he was the best person to do the song,” African China told Nollywoodgists.com in an exclusive interview on Wednesday.
The artiste accused his colleagues of being copycats as they are now trying to do what the foreign celebrities are now doing by writing '#Bring back our Girls,' and then display it on social media.
“I will never forgive the Nigerian artistes doing that because it is too late to give a voice now. When we would have sang to beg these people even before this bombing went rampant, they turned it down. Now, they are copying others, nonsense. Our celebrities only do things that trend,” he lamented.
Click the link below to go to...
WHO IS A CHEAT, TOYIN AIMAKU OR EX HUBBY?
Stephanie Okereke Becomes UNICAL Ambassador
Popular Actress, Mercy Aigbe Pregnant With 2nd Child
I Never Broke Any Woman's Heart Marrying Annie--2Face [Watch Video]
Genevieve, Omotola, Rita Dominic Get Movie Role with Halle Berry?
“I PACKED OUT OF MY MARRIAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT”--- STAR ACTRESS AYO ADESANYA
Fake Stephanie Henshaw's Facebook Account Posted Break-Up Statement?
- Don Jazzy Reacts As Davido Refers To Him As His Me
- Iyabo Ojo calls out Governor Sanwo Olu over tax bi
- Man Shares Overwhelming Transformation
- Portable To Zino: You Get Car But Your Family Dey
- Sophia Momodu In Trouble As She Took Davido's Daug
- "My Father Died After I Killed A Crab" Man Narrate
- "God Am I A Stone" Tiwa Savage Wants A Partner Aga
- "na young babe you dey chop" Reactions As Isreal D
- Rema Reacts Humbly To Burnaboy's New Feat
- Learn How A Lady Caught A Thief Through Its Body O