Why I Am Living A Low Profile Life--Mavin Artiste, Korede Bello Explains
The music industry in Nigeria today has become a competition of 'I am better than you' or 'I am richer than you.' Artistes in the industry now flaunt affluence having grabbed mouthwatering deals.
To the surprise of many, Marvin Records latest signing, Korede Bello, is an artiste that has tried to live an exemplary life style that is different from other celebrities with flamboyant lifestyles.
In a recent chat with the artiste by Nollywoodgists.com, Korede explained that he decided to live a low profile life so that he could attract people closer and get to learn more as humility is the key to success.
“I don't wish to talk about my contract with Marvin records, but I will tell you that the contract was worthwhile. I am not looking at the contract, but what I will be able to learn from my boss, Don Jazzy and the impact his influence will be on me, which will make me a better person in the society. I wish to live a quiet life because I want people to be able to approach me and congratulate my effort and also criticize me so that I could do better,” the artiste said.
Click the link below to go to...
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show