Education Is Not A Guarantee To Success—Omotola Says
Superstar actress, Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde has revealed that being educated does not necessarily guarantee success in life. She made this comment at an event held recently in Lagos.
The successful movie star, while addressing a gathering, noted that although success is not compulsorily tied to education, it is advisable to be educated.
'There are many layers to being famous or being a celebrity and education prepares us for these layers so we can reach our full potential and be trusted with more responsibilities. Social responsibility, as you can guess, is a lot of responsibility and expression,' she added.
Omotola, who is fondly called Omosexy by her fans, is one of the top Nigerian stars who has contributed to the growth of the entertainment industry in Nigeria.
Click the link below to go to...
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir
- Popular Comedian MC Amana Hosted To A Surprised Bi
- Unizik Fresher's Night Records Massive Turnout
- Censors Board destroys illicit films worth N50m in
- Accelerate Movie Night: Here’s All That Went Down
- RNB/Afro Singer Angel Twani To Commence Regional T
- Sharon Ose Face of Candycity USA perosnality 2018