Education Is Not A Guarantee To Success—Omotola Says
Superstar actress, Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde has revealed that being educated does not necessarily guarantee success in life. She made this comment at an event held recently in Lagos.
The successful movie star, while addressing a gathering, noted that although success is not compulsorily tied to education, it is advisable to be educated.
'There are many layers to being famous or being a celebrity and education prepares us for these layers so we can reach our full potential and be trusted with more responsibilities. Social responsibility, as you can guess, is a lot of responsibility and expression,' she added.
Omotola, who is fondly called Omosexy by her fans, is one of the top Nigerian stars who has contributed to the growth of the entertainment industry in Nigeria.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer