Yoruba Actress, Bimbo Akinsanya Finally Finds Heartthrob [Pictures]
Yoruba movie star, Bimbo Akinsanya, who recently debunked rumour that she had a child for a London big boy, has now found her 'Mr Right'. The endowed actress recently took her man to her parents over the weekend.
From what we gathered, Bimbo held her marriage introduction at her family house on Sunday, April 27, 2014. Few of her colleagues were at the occasion.
Recall that the make-believe star was accused of an attempted murder on Rev. Dennah on October 28, 2011 at 20, Samuel Street, Akowonjo, Egbeda Lagos. She was later discharged and acquitted of the case in court.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw