I Have No Issues With Fathia--Saidi Balogun
Popular actor, Saidi Bologun has reacted to media reports that he and his estranged wife, Fathia are at loggerheads over the use of his surname name.
Few days ago, there were reports that Saidi dragged Fathia to court to stop her from using the name 'Balogun'. Fathia still uses the name to carry out business and there were reports that Saidi wasn't happy about it.
In a press statement, Saidi described the matter as untrue and unrooted.
He said, "this unfair, biased and disgraceful style of the bloggers who think they are journalists has affected me in the past. I premiered 'You Or I' on July 7th, 2013, and the same blogger said I was getting married that day. When July 7th came around, countless dignitaries including a governor and foreign visitors showed the whole world I indeed did a premiere by honouring my invitation. GBAM!”
Concluding, the actor stated that, "Abeg o, as Saidi Balogun, keep my personal life which you know nothing about out of the public eye and concentrate on the work I do that so many credible people respect me for. Thanks and God Bless all of my fans, I love you! -Saidi Balogun."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian American music executive, Akeju features
- Flavour, Grammy-award winner Gordon Williams to he
- I have a very funny side - Joselyn Dumas
- Nigeria's Rep, Esther Gabriel shares stunning phot
- Superboy Cheque Thrills Audience To An Intimate Li
- James Johnson makes a comeback with new collection
- Interview: What AfroZons Dubai Soundoff is - Sheil
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha