I Have Never Campaigned For Any Politician--Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde Rages
Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde is still one of the most influential ladies on earth, according to Times Magazine in 2013. The actress has the reputation of not keeping quiet whenever she is bullied online and would always bully back.
Omosexy is also known and respect her for being an exceptional lady.
Last week, Omotola informed her audience that she is not among those who are looking for favours from the government for pleasure or business and should not be linked to such.
Speaking, the respected screen goddess said, “Somebody on a blog a few days ago wrote that there are Nollywood personalities who are friends with politicians, sharing the national cake together. I, Omotola, have never campaigned or partied with any government, so don't mention my name among those who do that. I have suffered enough for refusing to party with them and take 'Ghana Must Go' back home, so don't let me suffer more.”
The pretty mother of four added that, “If, as an entertainer, you want to be friends with politicians, do so without aligning your brand with whatever the politicians stand for”.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer