Funke Akindele’s Marriage To Almaroof Oloyede Almost Broke My Home-Top Movie Marketer, Almaroof Reveals
When news went round that top Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele a.k.a Jennifer was getting married to Almaroof some months ago, not many knew that the man she was getting married to was not Alhaji Moruf Adedayo Afolayan a.k.a Almaroof, who is a top Yoruba movies marketer.
Many were quick to believe that Funke had found love in the young and successful Idumota marketer.
It however, came as a shock to millions of Nollywood lovers, when the real identity of Funke's heartthrob, Alhaji Almaroof Kehinde Oloyede was finally revealed and it turned out not to be who many had thought he was.
Nollywoodgists.com caught up with Adedayo Afolayan at an awards event recently and he was asked about his reaction, when people initially thought he was the Almaroof that was getting married to Funke Akindele.
He said, “my wife thought I dumped her to marry Funke. I had to leave home for days until the wedding story died down. It was later my wife realized that I wasn't the same Almaroof was getting married to Funke Akindele. It was really a bad experience for me.”
Alhaji Moruf Adedayo Afolayan a.k.a Almaroof
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer