Olu Maintain Lavishes N9.6m On Wristwatch
'Yahoose' crooner, Olumide Adegbolu, popularly known as Olu Maintain, has disclosed that he spent about $60 000 (N9.6million) on a wristwatch.
The Nigerian act said this when Entertainment Rave reporter asked him what his most priced item is and he said it's his $60 000 wristwatch.
'I have a diamond wristwatch I got for $20,000 in 2009 and another gold plated Rolex wristwatch I bought recently which gulped $26,000. The diamond wristwatch is far ahead every other fashion item I have because the carat is quite heavy and the cheapest line of the watch you can get from the jeweler who customized mine presently costs about $60,000,' Olu Maintain reportedly said when asked the most expensive item he possesses.
It would be recalled that the artiste recently, released a video 'Ennuff Effizzi' which analyst have said it's the most expensive video ever done by by an African artiste.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim