Ngozi Nwosu Expresses Determination To Recapture Nollywood
Apparently, veteran actress, Ngozi Nwosu, who had a bout with a kidney-related disease in 2012, seemed unhappy with the way Nollywood has been taken over by the younger generation. This was observed in her conversation with a male colleague in her dialect (Igbo) at a recent event.
Our reporter, who hails from the same geo-political zone as she does, scooped that she was lamenting the neglect of her generation by stakeholders in the industry saying, “Brother, this is something (the industry) we started o, we cannot allow things remain like this. We have got to retake it by storm, we must do something fast.”
Will her dream come true soon? Time will tell.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian Celebrities Younger Than Age 25 - Year 20
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song