Brands Abandons Terry G, Patience Jonathan Endorses Him
Versatile entertainer, Terry G aka 'HIT MAN,' was born in Lagos, Nigeria on the 17th of March. He is the first child in a family of four. A very talented and successful entertainer, instrumentalist, singer and music producer.
But this is one artiste that is yet to get an endorsement from any brand despite his popularity in the entertainment industry.
The development of his unique style called ''chante chante'' is the result of a lifetime of musical influence. Growing up in a talented musical family meant that Terry G was surrounded by different forms of music.
Until recently, little has been known that Terry Gsus as he is fondly called received an endorsement from Mama Peace (Dame Patience Jonathan). Other artistes endorsed alongside Terry G, were Sammy Okposo, and Kcee, were made peace ambassadors.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Kizz Daniel To Crown Year With Kizz Daniel Live Co
- Johnny Drille Thrills At 2nd Edition Of Johnny’s R
- FCT ALGON Chairman Major General Sani Ibrahim Rece
- Nollywood: Gov. Ayade, NFVCB Boss honoured at AIFF
- Event: Celebrities Gather As Ccx Lagos Plays Host
- Queen Ayo Michealson Bags Most Outstanding Pageant
- Juliana Olayode, Tania Omotayo, Soliat Bada and Ma
- POMW Signee " AYO BISHI " releases spanking new ph