Brands Abandons Terry G, Patience Jonathan Endorses Him
Versatile entertainer, Terry G aka 'HIT MAN,' was born in Lagos, Nigeria on the 17th of March. He is the first child in a family of four. A very talented and successful entertainer, instrumentalist, singer and music producer.
But this is one artiste that is yet to get an endorsement from any brand despite his popularity in the entertainment industry.
The development of his unique style called ''chante chante'' is the result of a lifetime of musical influence. Growing up in a talented musical family meant that Terry G was surrounded by different forms of music.
Until recently, little has been known that Terry Gsus as he is fondly called received an endorsement from Mama Peace (Dame Patience Jonathan). Other artistes endorsed alongside Terry G, were Sammy Okposo, and Kcee, were made peace ambassadors.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers
- Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 C
- Nigeria Fire Service Commends Olakunle churchill a
- Akpororo, MC Lively, Terry G, Small Doctor and Mor