Muma Gee Admits Being pregnant
Muma Gee, the once controversial singer met her husband, Prince Eke shortly after the 2010 Celebrity edition of the Gulder Ultimate Search where Muma Gee and Emeka Ike were participants, Emeka had introduced them and warned her about Eke;s marriage intention and they got married one year and half in 2012, today, she is already pregnant and is ready to come back to music with her album, 'Motherland'
She said about her pregnancy “Is there anything wrong with fulfilling the essence of my womanhood? It is a special feeling, I must tell you,” she said.
Muma said she is back to music with her album, Motherland “I would be performing with my baby in my womb. I may not be jumping up and down but I would be doing something milder and classier,” she said. “I featured Sammini, VIP and my producer Cobhams in the album. It is classier and a more contemporary style. I had to upgrade my style,” she said.
For Eke, he was sighted in the United States without her and we are wondering what he travelled for.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer