Actor, Yul Edochie Spends Birthday with 5 months Old Son
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, in his few years in the Nollywood industry has really made a strong name for himself that he has grown to become a brand just like his father, Pete Edochie.
Recently, the actor turned a year older precisely 36, and there was no better way of spending his day than hanging out with his family.
Rather than pop expensive drinks with his family, the actor spent more time bonding with his five months old son at their home.
It would be recalled that the actor had some months back shown interest in the Anambra state leadership position but could not make it for strong reasons.
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal