Actor, Yul Edochie Spends Birthday with 5 months Old Son
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, in his few years in the Nollywood industry has really made a strong name for himself that he has grown to become a brand just like his father, Pete Edochie.
Recently, the actor turned a year older precisely 36, and there was no better way of spending his day than hanging out with his family.
Rather than pop expensive drinks with his family, the actor spent more time bonding with his five months old son at their home.
It would be recalled that the actor had some months back shown interest in the Anambra state leadership position but could not make it for strong reasons.
- Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday Signs New Deal wi
- Victor Uwaifo Warns NCC DG Fight Piracy, Leave COS
- Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, unveils his new
- Actor, Mr Ibu Campaigns for Atiku Abubakar
- Nollywood actor, Imeh Bishop Celebrates 5th year W
- Prince Osisioma Foundation Storms Ghana (Photos)
- The rise and rise of Blessing Utanung, Christian Q
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G