PHOTONEWS: OMOSEXY TAKES SEXINESS TO A NEW LEVEL AT THE MEET AND GREET INVEST AFRICA EVENT
Nollywood's finest Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde was one of the few lots at the classy event tagged, "Meet and Greet Invest Africa". The exclusive event which had other top-notch guests took place at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi, Lagos on Saturday 1st February 2014.
With less than a week to her 36th birthday bash, the thespian graced the occasion in an eye-catchy green 'Oleku' outfit designed by Ada Alter Ego. She also adorned pretty make up. All in the mood of celebration.
Omotola is recognized by the organizers of the event, Tony Elumelu in conjunction with Mo Abudu's Ebony Life TV, for her film village project which tallies with the aim of the meeting. The event housed business leaders as they discussed investment opportunities abound in Africa
Photos:Daniel Sync/ RedHot Concepts
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From