PHOTONEWS: OMOSEXY TAKES SEXINESS TO A NEW LEVEL AT THE MEET AND GREET INVEST AFRICA EVENT
Nollywood's finest Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde was one of the few lots at the classy event tagged, "Meet and Greet Invest Africa". The exclusive event which had other top-notch guests took place at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi, Lagos on Saturday 1st February 2014.
With less than a week to her 36th birthday bash, the thespian graced the occasion in an eye-catchy green 'Oleku' outfit designed by Ada Alter Ego. She also adorned pretty make up. All in the mood of celebration.
Omotola is recognized by the organizers of the event, Tony Elumelu in conjunction with Mo Abudu's Ebony Life TV, for her film village project which tallies with the aim of the meeting. The event housed business leaders as they discussed investment opportunities abound in Africa
Photos:Daniel Sync/ RedHot Concepts
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel