PHOTONEWS: OMOSEXY TAKES SEXINESS TO A NEW LEVEL AT THE MEET AND GREET INVEST AFRICA EVENT
Nollywood's finest Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde was one of the few lots at the classy event tagged, "Meet and Greet Invest Africa". The exclusive event which had other top-notch guests took place at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi, Lagos on Saturday 1st February 2014.
With less than a week to her 36th birthday bash, the thespian graced the occasion in an eye-catchy green 'Oleku' outfit designed by Ada Alter Ego. She also adorned pretty make up. All in the mood of celebration.
Omotola is recognized by the organizers of the event, Tony Elumelu in conjunction with Mo Abudu's Ebony Life TV, for her film village project which tallies with the aim of the meeting. The event housed business leaders as they discussed investment opportunities abound in Africa
Photos:Daniel Sync/ RedHot Concepts
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
Genevieve Nnaji Delves Into Fashion Again
Salva Kir Runs to T.B. Joshua - Will Putin do the Same?
D'banj and Genevieve officially back as lovers
Femi Adebayo Moves Into New Ibadan Home
'Many Celebrities who donated for my surgery used it as a competition' OJB; reveals few names( must read)
- Seun Kuti: Tunde Ednut Is The Little Only Blogger
- Uche Maduagwu Declares Himself As A Transgender An
- Emotional Moment As Hilda Baci Is Caught Sobbing U
- D'Banj Wearing Crop Top Raises Suspicion About His
- Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teache
- Ada Jesus Gets Herself A Multi-million Naira Mansi
- Bella Shmurda Holds Olamide Badoo Responsible For
- Seun Kuti: "The Prison Is Better Than Sitting in t
- “I fit still snatch your man beat you join and not
- Former Bbnaija Housemate is Dead After A Brief Ill