Jide Kosoko Narrates Why He Loves Being A Polygamist
Veteran actor Jide Kosoko who recently clocked 60years is a man who has had a tough time, coming in terms with the lose of his two wives within a year and also fighting off critics.
His family and friends celebrated his birthday party on a high note, and they are still coming together on the march 30 for another celebration when he will be launching his foundation, Jide Kosoko and book 'Warriors lamentation', if there is something he loves it is been a polygamist, it is not a new thing with most men but as an actor we only wonder how he copes
Jide narrates: Some people are born with silver spoon, they have everything at their beck and call. It is only God that can stamp whatever you do. There are things that will happen between a husband and his wife that will be worse than what is happening in a polygamous setting. If I have to be frank with you, it is better to stay out of polygamy. I am not regretting it, anyway. I am lucky with the kind of wives I have.
I have nothing to regret. I have seen a man with problems despite the fact that he has just one wife. I don't regret being a polygamist at all.
Eldership starts from 60. With the nature of our job, we get involved in so many things. From 60, whatever happens to a person, people will say that God has tried for him. The most important thing is the gift of life and good health. A lot of people have gone, I thank God for the gift of life.
Click the link below to go to...
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive