2Face Idibia Christens New Baby
Top Nigerian musician, 2Face Idibia has christened his new daughter. Last, week, his wife, Annie Macaulay was delivered of a bouncing baby girl in the United States of America.
Recall that the couple had their first child together also in the Barack Obama-led country. This happened some years ago when 2Face and Annie were still dating each other. The child was then named Isabella.
The recent arrival made it the seventh for 2Face, having had five others from two different baby mamas, one of which is Sunmbo Ajaba, who married a Lagos-based pastor, who gave him two children. The other baby mama is Pero Adeniyi, who is said to be in the US. She produced three for the 'Implication' crooner.
The new baby, according to information, was christened Olivia by her parents.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu