'Why I Don't Celebrate New Year' Saheed Funkymallam Reveals
While everybody is celebrating the new year, everywhere since this morning has been noisy different from the way it used to be other days! People where waiting for their clocks to strike at 12am to start wishing their loved ones the best as the year 2014 came in to stay....
But very few people don't fancy the fact that this day is celebrated in such manner, and one of such people is Nigeria's popular comedian and actor Saheed funkymallam as he said that he doesn't like celebrating the new year on a high note
"Every new year I move closer to my graven so what am I celebrating, I can only pray for my tress passes, I do not celebrate new year because there's nothing to celebrate. Its time for sober reflection, time to seek for forgiveness and time for more supplication. Every new year I move closer to my grave, then why should I engage in a noisy celebration? Yes, some will say I should thank God for spearing my life...of causes I have been doing that every morning I wake up and before I go to sleep. God is merciful" he said
Do you also think so guys?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu