Francis Duru, Bimbo Akintola Others Donate to IDP Camp in Maiduguri
There have been several calls by some non-government organizations on the need to support the Internally Displaced People at the various camps in the Northern region of Nigeria but it seems people have ignored such calls leaving the government to bear the cross alone.
Recently, Nollywood actors, Francis Duru and Bimbo Akintola in collaboration with OXFAM international, decided to pay a visit to the IDP camp in Maiduguri, and they were saddened at the way the government have been trying to cater for all the displaced persons.
The movies stars used the opportunity to call on private individuals to also contribute their own quota towards ensuring that the displaced persons get good health before getting accommodation.
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show