“I am Too Busy Making Money” – Empress Njamah Replies Timaya
Recall that Timaya gave Punch an interview where he slammed his exgirlfriend, Empress Njama. Timaya said in the interview: “You should not date somebody who already has a negative record. In my own case, it affected me at that time.”
The interview went viral, Empress read it too and she doesn't seem to be as bothered as most women will be if they were in her shoes.
Empress in an interview with Punch said: “People who are mature can depict what is true and what is not. I am not ready to say anything.”
Empress claimed the comment didn't in any way, bother her.
“Why would it bother me? It is one thing to be hurt over such statement and another thing to be disappointed. I wasn't hurt and I wasn't even disappointed. Worst things have been said and written about me but the people who know who I am would tell the difference.”
Empress said she was more interested in what is happening in her life at the moment rather than talk about “what doesn't make sense”.
“I am more involved with my birthday and celebrating it with the orphans and the less privileged. I am better off talking about this than to talk about what is not important. I am too busy making money. People who know you will always know how positive you have affected their lives. I am surrounded by so many people who have shown me love so there is no reason for me to be pained,” she said.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu