Alleged Robbery: Nollywood Actress, Yetunde Akilapa Discharged And Acquitted!
Up and coming Nollywood goddess, Yetunde Akilapa is in the news again after the ugly incident that happened to her some months ago.
Remember she was arrested for allegedly being in possession of 100 master keys has been acquitted.
If you recall, she was detained in Alade Divisional Police headquarters in Somolu, Lagos on Thursday, February 7, 2013 after she was arrested by a mob that accused her of stealing a bunch of keys.
Speaking through her lawyer, Yetunde said that the bunch of keys found in her possession were props she used in her movie, 'Bunmi Akata' and that she was arrested after being framed by people she regarded as friends. The case filed under 'Charge no F/10/13 COP v Yetunde Akilapa' was dismissed for lack of diligent prosecution
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- A Thick Ghanaian Female Model Chokes Audience In M
- Squid Game Actor To Face Trial On Indecent Assault
- Olaiya Igwe Has Mental Issues: Monalisa Reveals In
- More Enemy Lurks!! Collection Of Unfriendly Remark
- Meet 5 Most Fashionable Ghanaians
- "No Doubt Wiz Talked Childish" Influencer Insulted
- Maybe You Know Charlyboy- Maybe You Can Also Learn
- "Over Confidence Killed M.I Career" See Why A Reca
- It's A Lie; It's Not Because Of Picture- See Reaso
- Radio Dj In Desperate Search Of A Fan Who Had (DJ'