Alleged Robbery: Nollywood Actress, Yetunde Akilapa Discharged And Acquitted!
Up and coming Nollywood goddess, Yetunde Akilapa is in the news again after the ugly incident that happened to her some months ago.
Remember she was arrested for allegedly being in possession of 100 master keys has been acquitted.
If you recall, she was detained in Alade Divisional Police headquarters in Somolu, Lagos on Thursday, February 7, 2013 after she was arrested by a mob that accused her of stealing a bunch of keys.
Speaking through her lawyer, Yetunde said that the bunch of keys found in her possession were props she used in her movie, 'Bunmi Akata' and that she was arrested after being framed by people she regarded as friends. The case filed under 'Charge no F/10/13 COP v Yetunde Akilapa' was dismissed for lack of diligent prosecution
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer