Nigerian Lawyer Set To Wed Client After Winning Religion Case
Chapter 4, Section 38, of the Nigerian Constitution, '(1) Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.' But the question now is how often do the citizens take a closer look at this Constitution?
Over a year ago, 26 year old Aisha (formerly known as Charity) Uzoechina, made headlines with her story of conversion to Islam, which did not go down well with her family members especially her father who happens to be a Pastor.
Recently, indications emerged that the daughter of Pastor Raymond Uzoechina of the Redeemed Christian Church of God is to marry the lawyer who handled her controversial case in court, Barrister Tijani.
Aisha, whose wedding according, to the Executive Director of Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) and a Professor at the Lagos State University, Ishaq Akintola, is due on Friday, May 2, 2014, was a former student of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida. She embraced Islam in February 2013 and changed her first name to Aisha.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer