Nollywood Ban: Mercy Johnson Dares Marketers, Lambasts Them
Yesterday, the blogosphere became hot when Nollywoodgists.com posted a story published by Vanguard alleging that some marketers in Nollywood are planning to ban pretty actress, Mercy Johnson. READ IT HERE
Some termed the reported threat as unnecessary and a ploy to distract the make-believe queen.
It was alleged that Mercy Johnson was becoming too difficult to handle by the marketers and that her appearance fee was just sky-rocketing,
However, the actress seems to have reacted to the story and has lambasted them for the reported move. She has advised marketers complaining about her fees and services to try other actresses if they can't afford her.
According to the wife of Edo-born oil and gas big boy, Prince Odi Okojie, "what's wrong when you keep quiet till you know what's up? No petition, no complain, just fees. Those who can't afford Heineken should stick to 'Kain kain (local gin consumed in Nigeria)'
From her response, it seems she is ready for a showdown with the marketers
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n
- Camel And Needles Fashion CEO Weds Hearthrob In A
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Congratulates Sen. Ned Nwoko
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Applauds FIRS CHAIRMAN, Says