PMAN PRESIDENT DELE ABIODUN RESIGNED OVER ALLEGE MISAPPROPRIATION OF THE ASSOCIATION FUND
Report reaching us reveals that popular Juju Musician, Admiral Dele Abiodun has resigned as Performing Musicians Employers Association of Nigeria (PMAN) President.
According to source, he was alleged of collecting #2million naira from Osun State Government for Democracy Day on behalf of Nigerian Musicians and fails to remit the fund into the purse of the Association.
Other members of the Association finds out about the money and this made him felt so embarrassed that he tenders his letter of resignation.
Sources further reveal that he was arrested recently on allegation of another #13.6 million fraud and detained at special fraud unit, Milverton, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi