JIM IYKE GOES "GAGA" OVER PATERNITY MESS
He has been described as a serial heart-breaker whose s3xual escaped with women are in volumes until he met and fell in love with Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari. But that is not the story, the real gist is that Jim Iyke is currently having grouse with Nadia fans on twitter over his paternity mess with Nigerian lady. READ IT HERE
It was alleged that a fan was ruthlessly behind the rumour that Nadia might be used and dumped like any other girl in spite of the great affection Jim has for her. So infuriated was the actor that he lashed out at a fan and rained loads of abuses on her for the uncomplimentary comments on his person.
From all indication, this temperamental actor is head over heels in love with his Ghanaian heartthrob who we understand is ready to settle down. Jim has this to say "Yes we have discussed marriage. But we are taking it one step at a time, I am actually at a point where starting a family is becoming an attractive proposition. Nadia and I have been to Nigeria and my family members love and adore her"
Could this love stand the test of time?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer