Human Hair Palava- As Woman Dies As A Result
Ladies please beware!!!for your unending chase of fashion trends, as all this fashion trends especially the hair has roots which we hardly can trace. this is a true story! Irene Myangoh, a personal assistant working at a law firm in Nairobi went to an upmarket hair salon along Kenyatta Avenue, and spent more than N5,500 on a human hair weave, which we all know is expensive.
Two weeks later she started suffering from severe headache that would not go away. She would wake up with severe headache at night. She went to a private doctor who gave her drugs for the relief of mild to moderate pain of inflammatory origin with or without fever; they would only work for a few hours and then the headache would be back worse than even before.
Desperate, she went to see a specialist who did blood tests and even a brain scan. All the tests were negative but the headache persisted, making her unable to concentrate at work and sleeping very poorly. She went back to her doctor who decided to examine her scalp and under the beautiful weave he found worms!
It was noticed that the weave had unnoticed spider eggs. The warmth produced after weaving provided a very conducive environment for the eggs to hatch. A spider grew in her scalp and bit her. The poison found its way to her blood.
Irene had to shave after this ordeal and took antibiotics for two weeks. but She could not survive the attack, She dropped dead after constant headaches
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw