“I Had Always Wanted to Propose to Lola”- Peter Okoye
It is no longer news that Peter Okoye, a twin brother of Paul Okoye the duo of P-Square clan last week Tuesday proposed to his friend of many years and mother of his two kids, Cameron and Aliona. The story now is that Peter has revealed why he proposed to Lola after many years.
The singer updated his Blackberry status with this comment, “Officially, she is now Mrs. Okoye.”
When Peter was asked why he finally decided to propose to Lola, Peter said: “it is something I had always wanted to do and I knew I would definitely do this to Lola one day, but I needed to wait for the right time. Honestly, she deserves even more from me.” .
Lola's response was, “it is a day the Lord has made. I'm excited the way any woman in my shoes would.”
The romance between these two love birds – Peter and Lola started many years ago, even before Peter became a celebrity.
A Public Relations expert said that, Lola met Peter many years back while she was working with FKG2, an advertising company.
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu