Genevieve Nnaji's Yellow Dress to Lagos Fashion & Design Week
Pretty Nollywood star, Genevieve Nnaji was recently at the Lagos Fashion and Design Week and rocked the event wearing a yellow dress made by a Nigerian designer.
The single-mother of one did not fail to reiterate the fact that she is one of the most successful and stylish entertainers in Africa.
She graced the red carpet with the dress and got many having a pause to admire her beauty.
As we gathered, the dress she wore will hit the stores around June next year. Class you call that? Your guess is as good as mine.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos