Genevieve Nnaji's Yellow Dress to Lagos Fashion & Design Week
Pretty Nollywood star, Genevieve Nnaji was recently at the Lagos Fashion and Design Week and rocked the event wearing a yellow dress made by a Nigerian designer.
The single-mother of one did not fail to reiterate the fact that she is one of the most successful and stylish entertainers in Africa.
She graced the red carpet with the dress and got many having a pause to admire her beauty.
As we gathered, the dress she wore will hit the stores around June next year. Class you call that? Your guess is as good as mine.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges